Forest carbon markets are expanding rapidly in the commonwealth. If you are a forester, landowner, county leader, or just interested in the topic, this Introduction to Forest Carbon Markets Conference may be for you.
At this conference, you will:
- Learn how forest carbon markets work
- Hear about opportunities for private woodland owners to participate
- Be introduced to a decision making tool that will help determine which, if any, carbon programs are suitable for your land and management goals
- Hear from woodland owner with experience participating in carbon markets.
- March 3, 2023
- Brightpoint Community College, Chester
- A virtual option will also be available
- Agenda and registration available in January