- celebrated their 40th anniversary October 2016
- involve landowners, state, federal, and forest industry natural resource professionals and representatives of environmental non-governmental agencies
- inform participants about practical forest and wildlife management techniques which are currently being used in their area
- share information on current cost-share programs
- are a great opportunity for networking with other landowners and natural resource professionals
Past tours have visited seedling nurseries, timber harvesting operations, saw mills and both public and private forest lands.