- celebrated their 40th anniversary October 2016
- involve landowners, state, federal, and forest industry natural resource professionals and representatives of environmental non-governmental agencies
- inform participants about practical forest and wildlife management techniques which are currently being used in their area
- share information on current cost-share programs
- are a great opportunity for networking with other landowners and natural resource professionals
Past tours have visited seedling nurseries, timber harvesting operations, saw mills and both public and private forest lands.
The 2019 Fall Forestry & Wildlife Field Tour series has concluded. Stay tuned for 2020 dates and locations.