- celebrated their 45th anniversary October 2021!
- involve landowners, state, federal, and forest industry natural resource professionals and representatives of environmental non-governmental agencies
- inform participants about practical forest and wildlife management techniques which are currently being used in their area
- share information on current cost-share programs
- are a great opportunity for networking with other landowners and natural resource professionals
Past tours have visited seedling nurseries, timber harvesting operations, saw mills and both public and private forest lands.
The 2021 Fall Forestry & Wildlife Field Tours have concluded
The 2022 schedule will be posted in July